Established in 2009
Austin’s Furniture Depot is the very best place to find affordable, new, local and weird furniture. Our inventory changes on a daily basis, so there is no telling what kind of treasures you will find here.
We keep our costs down and pass the savings on to you, the customer. Carrying a wide variety of furniture and accessories, our inventory varies from rustic to shabby chic and everything in between.
Tour the Shop
No-credit-needed company, 90-Day Purchase Option*.
*Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA).
To purchase early call 877-898-1970.
What you’ll need to get an instant decision:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have valid Social Security Number or ITIN
- Have routing and account numbers for an open and valid checking account
- Have a credit or debit card
Get an instant decision in minutes
Fill out our online, No-Credit-Needed-Application and get an instant decision in just a few minutes. Or, use the Text to Apply feature (see the banner below). Feel free to call us if you have any questions about the form.
Check out our two Lease-to-Own Companies.
Austin’s Furniture Depot does offer layaway. If you want a short-term layaway we require a 50% down payment and allow 30 days to pay the remainder. If you want longer terms, we can talk; we’re pretty flexible. Layaway down payments are non-refundable but may be used as store credit towards other purchases.
The typical delivery charge starts at $40. Bedroom sets delivered to the ‘burbs will probably be $100. A sofa delivered to the east side may be $60. Things that may make the delivery charge go up: If we have to send more than one delivery guy (you save if you can help!), if you live far away, the item you bought is very heavy and you live on the third floor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you sell new or used furniture?
Where does your new furniture come from?
We order new furniture and decor from the following companies:
- Acme Furniture
- Ashley Furniture
- Coast to Coast Imports
- Home Trends & Design
- International Furniture
- Million Dollar Rustic
- Steve Silver
- Torrans Manufacturing
- UMA Industries
Does it cost more to order from the catalog?
Is there a warranty?
Do we have to put the furniture together ourselves?
Do you deliver?
The usual delivery charge starts at $75 and may go up from there. Bedroom sets delivered to the ‘burbs will probably be $100. A sofa delivered to the east side may be $60.
Things that may make the delivery charge go up:
- If we have to send more than one delivery guy (you save if you can help!)
- You live far away
- The item you bought is heavy and it needs to go up three flights of stairs!
I saw an ad for something on Craigslist, do you have it in the store?
How long does it take to get something from a catalog?
- For Coaster & Crown Mark we place orders every Monday morning. We usually receive shipment on Wednesday or Thursday. Every few months we get the odd order that takes a few days longer.
- Sometimes these companies may have items on back order. We usually find out when we place the order on Monday morning and will call you asap to let you know.
- Sofa companies that make their stuff here in the states (Albany, Newport, United Furniture Ind., American Furniture Mfg) don’t make anything until we order it. Please call to find out our current stock and if we have anything on order. Special orders can take from 2 to 10 weeks, it really depends!