Austin's Furniture Depot is the very best place to find affordable, new, local and weird furniture. Our inventory changes on a daily basis, so there is no telling what kind of treasures you will find here.
We keep our costs down and pass the savings on to you, the customer. Carrying a wide variety of furniture and accessories, our inventory varies from rustic to shabby chic and everything in between.
The typical delivery charge starts at $40. Bedroom sets delivered to the 'burbs will probably be $100. A sofa delivered to the east side may be $60. Things that may make the delivery charge go up: If we have to send more than one delivery guy (you save if you can help!), if you live far away, the item you bought is very heavy and you live on the third floor!
Austin's Furniture Depot does offer layaway. If you want a short-term layaway we require a 50% down payment and allow 30 days to pay the remainder. If you want longer terms, we can talk; we're pretty flexible. Layaway down payments are non-refundable but may be used as store credit towards other purchases.
We specialize new furniture, and new options and inventory arrive in the shop every week.
We have a few local artists that make things, and the weird metal yard art comes from Laredo (made in Mexico).
We order new furniture and decor from the following companies:
- Acme Furniture
- Ashley Furniture
- Coast to Coast Imports
- Home Trends & Design
- International Furniture
- Million Dollar Rustic
- Steve Silver
- Torrans Manufacturing
- UMA Industries
No, because we order new furniture every week we simply add your order to ours. There is never an extra charge to order or assemble.
New furniture usually has at least a one year warranty, sometimes longer. Depending on the vendor. Furniture off the floor is under warranty if it is new, but please make sure that you notice scratches or any potential damage as all floor models are sold "as is". We can always order a new item for you if the floor model isn't quite perfect.
Nope, unless it's easier for you to get it home in the box. There is never a charge for assembly.
The usual delivery charge starts at $40 and may go up from there. Bedroom sets delivered to the 'burbs will probably be $100. A sofa delivered to the east side may be $60.
Things that may make the delivery charge go up:
- If we have to send more than one delivery guy (you save if you can help!)
- You live far away
- The item you bought is heavy and it needs to go up three flights of stairs!
Maybe. We have about 10,000 square feet to display our furniture (and other fun things) and access to thousands of items from the catalogs. We place ads for everything we CAN get in the store, but don't always have on hand. Typically newly placed orders will arrive in about one week.
- For Coaster & Crown Mark we place orders every Monday morning. We usually receive shipment on Wednesday or Thursday. Every few months we get the odd order that takes a few days longer.
- Sometimes these companies may have items on back order. We usually find out when we place the order on Monday morning and will call you asap to let you know.
- Sofa companies that make their stuff here in the states (Albany, Newport, United Furniture Ind., American Furniture Mfg) don't make anything until we order it. Please call to find out our current stock and if we have anything on order. Special orders can take from 2 to 10 weeks, it really depends!